We came up with this CBD Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries recipe with Valentine’s Day in mind. What better way to celebrate love than by giving the one you love something that you made yourself. Therefore, it only made sense to combine CBD – chocolate – strawberries for an amazingly delicious recipe. This is one of our personal favorite recipes and we’re sure it will be one of your favorites too.
Infusing CBD in Food
One of our most versatile products that we carry is our CBD Tinctures. We don’t add sugar to our CBD Tinctures, they are subtle, and they taste great. Hence, it is able to be added to a majority of dishes, sauces, and drinks for this reason. We believe that CBD can enhance the flavor to your favorite dish if you add the CBD Tincture properly.
That is why we have decided to help you out by coming up with this recipe. You are able to enjoy CBD properly and not have to worry about ruining the CBD if you follow our instructions. You can burn off the CBD off a Tincture if you are using high heats therefore it’s good to be cautious. We want you to enjoy our products at their full potential so we want you have fun with recipe!
CBD Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberry Recipe
- In 2 different bowls: melt chocolate chips & white chocolate chips in microwave – about 20 to 30 seconds. Note: You can also melt on stove top by adding chocolates in heat safe bowls, boiling water underneath and melting the chocolate.
- Line the sheet pan with parchment paper
- Grab strawberries by the stem and dip them in the melted chocolate chips bowl. Make sure strawberry is covered and let excess chocolate drip into the bowl.
- Repeat until all the strawberries have been covered in chocolate. Then place the dipped strawberries in the sheet pan that’s topped with parchment paper.
- Add 5 drops of the Pink Grapefruit CBD Tincture into white chocolate bowl and mix with wooden spoon
- Grab your fork and dip it into the white chocolate bowl and drizzle onto chocolate covered strawberries and enjoy!